Hyper Baric Unit
Saturday - Thursday 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Hyper Baric Unit Services
- Air or gas embolism.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Clostridal myositis and myonecrosis (gas gangrene)
- Crush injury, compartment syndrome any other acute traumatic ischemias
- Decompression sickness
- Enhancement of healing in selected problem wounds such as:(Diabetically derived illness, such as diabetic foot, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy)
- Exceptional blood loss (anemia)
- Intracranial abscess
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections (necrotizing fasciitis)
- Osteomyelitis (refractory)
- Delayed radiation injury (soft tissue and bony necrosis)
- Skin grafts and flaps compromised
- Thermal burns